Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This is one CRANKY MOMMA!

Have you ever woken up on the wrong side of the bed? Maybe you forgot to take your "happy" pill. Failed to remove the pole from your a$$? Well, no need to feel embarrassed or ashamed my friend. Because today, all of the previously mentioned describes yours truly, yes people I mean me.

I'm the woman who shot you a "seriously?" glance when you sat down on my lap while you took your seat on the T. And that's not because the seats are not wide enough to accommodate even a size 5 behind. Nope! It's because when I quietly just shifted in my seat to avoid lapping my entire commute, you proceeded to take the second half of my seat.

Why am I SO unwilling to yield in this matter you ask? Perhaps it's because I'm on day 4 of no sleep because I'm dealing with a 20 month old whom for whatever reason refuses to sleep. Or maybe it's because I constantly keep tripping over shoes left in my way as I attempt to make my portable caffeine fix in the morning, despite the fact, 3 months ago, I took 2 hours I didn't have to organize the closet by the side door to house such safety hazards.

Now I can look forward to spending my weekend fixing the minor infraction, and repainting the wall that now has the indent of the back of my heel.

And to add to my unpleasantness, I must sit on the T during my 45 minute commute listening to the "loud" talker on their cell phone. So loud my iPod can't even mask their obnoxious voice.

So don't judge a book by it's cover people. That woman you just concluded is a nasty biatch deserves a second look. She's just a hardworking mother and wife who has already reached her breaking point and it's only 8:30 in the morning on a Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Point! and futher evidence that my cousin a Super Hero and one of her many super powers is: Patience.

    ReplyDelete