Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Night Out WITHOUT The Kids Is Like Going To Prom

So as I mentioned in my previous post, I'm in the midst of celebrating my birthday. Now I am an extremely blessed Mom with two healthy, adorable, loving, fire cracker girls.
Getting adult time in (while NOT being at work) is rare.
And with a husband who works nights, best friends we hardly get the chance to see, never having a moment to myself (unless behind a locked bathroom door.... Even that doesn't always work) GOING OUT ON THE TOWN WITHOUT KIDS IS LIKE GOING TO PROM!

Now since its my special night, I believe a new addition to this Momma's wardrobe is in order! Yes! I am currently up at 6:30 am while the kids are still asleep. Why? You ask. Because I'm getting ready to meet my BFF and Best Madre In The World to go "get my nails did"!
Oh, and did I mention breakfast too?

I use to feel guilty investing time away from my girls and hubby into doing things that I enjoy. However, over the years I've learned one thing:
A happy wife, a happy life... A happy Mommy, happy family ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment