Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Mornings

4am: the girl wakes up - breast feed without getting out of bed. We both fall back asleep
5am: husband wakes up and goes down stairs to let the puppy out. I pretend to be asleep
6am: the boy wakes up - the screams coming through the monitor and the floor boards
6:10am: I come down stairs with the girl - the husband is sitting by the fire with a cup of coffee
6:15am: I change the boys diaper, snuggle the girl in he boppy and sit down next to her with the husband reads the New York Times on his Blackberry - out loud
7:00am: husband feeds girl bottle, I feed the boy an English Muffin, Strawberries and cheddar cheese potato chips for breakfast while pumping
8am: the boy will no longer tolerate his high chair and demands to be let out
8:15: the dog starts barking and the husband drops the girl in my lap to take her for a walk
9:00am: husband returns, father in law has gotten up and is watching one of the morning political programs. The boy eats some frosted flakes.
10am: more political programs...is Stephen Colbert really running for President? I am tired of hearing about how great Tim Tebow is- don't we have other things to discuss? The girl falls asleep in her fathers lap
10:45am: the boy is cranky, I put him down for a nap I know won't stick and the girl wakes up.

Food consumed by me so far: 1/2 bag mint mnm's, 1 coke, the outside edges of my sons English Muffin...loosing the bay weight=fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment