Friday, January 6, 2012

Just when I thought I knew everything....

I just turned another year "wiser" as they say. And as my birthday approached, I realized
something... I wasn't sure how old I was turning. I actually had to ask myself,"Am I 33 or 34?"
Then I did the math and decided that 34 is too young to be displaying signs of not knowing who I am.

In my 20s, I thought I had it all figured out. I had a pretty good idea of my beliefs and a grasp of who I was as a person. Now as I close in on my mid-thirties, I now know, I know nothing.

As I acheive the milestones of life, such as marriage and having children, my sense of self becomes more unclear. Its easy to lose yourself in the roles of motherhood and being a wife.

Balancing work, raising 2 children and maintaining a healthy marriage requires constant effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment